Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Mountain.

"If the mountain was smooth, you wouldn't be able to climb it"

So, here I am on day 8 of my liquid pre-op diet. It has been tough. Much easier this week than last. I know I can get through it.

The first day was really hard. I thought constantly of food. It was almost embarrassing. Days two and three were better. Day four and five were good. By then I was able to concentrate again and I didn't have a headache.

I have only "fell off the wagon" once. Damn that roasted chicken. It was taunting me with its spectacularly juice breast. (Now I know how men at a strip club feel.) Instead of the 4 oz I was supposed to have, I ate 8 or maybe 10. At least it was protein.

So, here I am on Day 8...feeling good, not thinking about food all day and generally pretty peppy.
Plus, I have lost 13 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment