Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feeling Better!

Thanks to some pep talkin' from my BTV peeps, I am feeling better about things. I am doing really well with my vitamins (thank you itouch for the list making app I downloaded. I can check them off as I take them!) my water is way up now that I realized I can take bigger sips than I have been AND, the my protein is looking better. Now, if I my stall would just get the hell out of here, I would be all set.

So, speaking of protein...we rocked some delish Chicken Shawarma tonight. My three-year-old even helped make it. (She was the master stirrer.)

Here is a link to the recipe:
http://genaw.com/lowcarb/rachaels_chicken_shawarma.html

We made a couple of tweaks, but overall it was delicious. It doesn't really taste like authentic shawarma but who cares, it was tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment